Independent Medical Services (IMS) is a private practice in Douglas,
Isle of Man and we provide a number of services to local companies
- Occupational Health Services
- Disability Assessment Medical Examinations
- Health Checks and Screening
- Sports and Vocational Medical Examinations
- Individual consultations
- Medicolegal Examinations and Reports
- ENG1 Seafarer Medical Examinations for the UK Maritime and Coastguard
Our staff are:
Dr Simon McAndry: Simon founded Independent Medical Services in 2001.
His background is in General Practice but he has also gained Diplomas
in Occupational Medicine and Disability Assessment Medicine. Simon
is also a UK Maritime and Costguard Agency Approved Doctor for carrying
out ENG1 Seafarer Medical Examinations.
Pamela Kermode RN who does some of our health checks and our vaccinations
Lynne McBryan and Gabrielle Drinkwater carry out all of our administrative
and secretarial tasks.
We have comfortable and spacious consulting rooms at street level
at 10 Hawarden Avenue in Douglas on the corner of Hawarden Avenue
and Selborne Road. There is ample parking in the surrounding streets
but the area is a Disk Zone and so you will need to display a parking
disk. (We can supply you with one if necessary.)